How do I move my existing IRA to a new custodian so I can fund it with precious metals?


Money in an existing IRA can be moved to the new custodian by either transfer or rollover. A transfer does not require IRS reporting, and there are no restrictions on how often you can transfer funds.


Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search