Did Fed Backtrack Over Fall Market Crash? | Golden Rule Radio
Did Jerome Powell of the Fed backtrack in an attempt to save the market from ending the year down? Or did markets jump the gun by misinterpreting his seemingly dovish statements? How did gold, silver, platinum, palladium, oil, the US dollar index, and the DOW react to his comments this week? We’ll cover this and more in this week’s Golden Rule Radio.
GOLDEN RULE RADIO EMAIL REMINDER
Golden Rule Radio is a short weekly video update that gives the precious metals investor the technical and fundamental market insights to help you stay informed. Sign up below to be notified automatically when each new episode is released.
To Download Our Free Report CLICK HERE Thanks for watching this week’s Golden Rule Radio, subscribe for more.
- The Fed has caved to President Trump’s wishes and that’s a game changer
- Wall Street dips on trade uncertainty ahead of G20 Summit
- Wall Street Jumps as Powell Hints Interest Rate Hikes May Taper Off
- Powell Opens Door to Possible Pullback in Fed Rate-Hike Outlook
- Fed’s Powell says interest rates are ‘just below’ neutral