Gold Above $1500 As Stocks See BIG Volatility | Golden Rule Radio
We’re right back where we were in 2006 and 2007 when it comes to inflation circumstances and market conditions… Consumers are more in debt than they ever have been before. The stock market (leading into an election year) is now looking like it did back in 2006/2007. Gold has risen over 20% in just 3 months, now over $1500. Silver is pushing up as well. We look at the price movements of platinum, palladium, oil, the us dollar, and more. Geopolitical tensions are high as the tariff talks stall, Hong Kong protests see more violence from the riot police, Iran scrambles ship radars and disguises their warships, and negative interest rates are being deployed at certain banks in Europe. Thanks for listening if you enjoy be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for weekly precious metals price updates and geopolitical commentary.
GOLDEN RULE RADIO EMAIL REMINDER
Golden Rule Radio is a short weekly video update that gives the precious metals investor the technical and fundamental market insights to help you stay informed. Sign up below to be notified automatically when each new episode is released.
- Argentina just suffered the 2nd-biggest crash since 1950 for any stock market
- Greenspan Sees No Barriers to Prevent Negative Treasury Yields
- IMF Negative Rate Report – The Planned Theft Of Your Bank Deposits
- US: Iran Ships Pose As US Warships To Jam Oil Tankers’ GPS
- Hong Kong protests: envoy says China has ‘power to quell unrest’
- US lawmakers urge support for Hong Kong protests
- Russia Urges Villagers to Leave Radioactive Blast Site
- Nuclear-Powered Cruise Missiles Are a Terrible Idea. Russia’s Test Explosion Shows Why
How to Double Your Ounces Without Investing Another Dollar
The McAlvany ICA Trading Strategy