5 actions to mitigate the risk of relying on banks
1. Determine the safety, stability, and liquidity of the banks, brokerage firms, and insurance companies you use.
2. Build a financial plan that balances your portfolio with purpose. No two portfolios are exactly alike. Your family and goals present a unique set of parameters. Let us advise you on the best diversification strategy for securing your family’s financial future. We’d love to help!
3. Compliment your cash liquidity and keep a portion of your spendable assets in gold through our Vaulted program and the Royal Canadian Mint. Held in 1-kilo gold bars and stored at the source, Vaulted brings liquidity and security at the lowest cost in the industry.
4. Establish a true foundation for your portfolio, upon which all other investments are built. Precious metals can be held at home, in a secure storage facility or placed within retirement accounts like IRA’s.
5. Discuss our Ratio Trading Strategy. Learn how to increase your ounces over time without investing another Dollar.
For a Free Bank Rating Fill out the form below.
Fill out the link below or give us a call at 800.525.9556. During our call, we’ll discuss your current bank rating and the steps you can take to ensure that your portfolio is meeting your expectations and goals.